It may seem obvious to many what a static caravan listing is e.g., an advertisement for a caravan online or elsewhere.
However, an effective caravan listing is an advertisement that contains comprehensive details and quality photos of the holiday home. It also includes everything a potential holidaymaker wants to know about the holiday park on which the static caravan is situated.
Too much information is good!
At Rent My Caravan we have thousands of visitors every week searching for holiday accommodation. Guess which caravan listings get the most bookings? Those that provide full information such as:
- How many people the caravan will sleep
- Number of bathrooms
- Whether the caravan is disabled friendly
- What is included in the rental such as bedding, towels, guest passes to activities etc?
- If there’s access to baby cots or high chairs?
- Does the caravan have central heating, air conditioning and double glazing?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Does the caravan have outside decking, furniture, sun loungers and a barbeque?
- Activities, facilities and entertainment on and off the holiday park
- How far is the beach?
- Is there a children’s club?
- Static caravan rental rules such as whether stag or hen parties are allowed
- Whether the caravan is dog-friendly
- How much is the deposit and what are the terms of refund?
These are some of the most frequently asked questions when people respond to a caravan listing. Bear in mind that the more information you provide as a caravan owner, the less time you will waste answering queries. Too much information is good!
Good quality photos
Uploading good quality photos will stop potential renters asking for more photos. Take photos of what you would like to see if you were about to hire a static caravan. It’s a good idea to upload a couple of external shots so that people get a realistic impression of the plot and its position on the holiday park.
If our photos are of good quality and horizontally orientated, Rent My Caravan will make a slideshow video of your static caravan. The video will be uploaded to YouTube and then shared across social media platforms. These include Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+. This means your holiday home will get wider exposure and there’s no extra charge for the video!
Keep your booking calendar up to date!
There is nothing more irritating than seeing free dates on a booking calendar which match your requirements perfectly, only to find out they are actually booked.
The booking calendar you get with your caravan listing on Rent My Caravan is there for a reason. It shows people which weeks are booked and those that are not. Keeping it up to date is professional and saves unnecessary correspondence or telephone calls.
Get a caravan listing on Rent My Caravan
Looking for more bookings this year? Why not create a caravan listing on Rent My Caravan and join hundreds of happy owners who advertise on the portal every year? You are allocated your own page and you can share the link anywhere else on the net e.g. your personal Facebook or Twitter account.