Holidays provide a much needed break from work but also allow us to spend quality time with our families and friends. However, many families nowadays are finding it difficult to make ends meet let alone spend money on holidays. A cost effective alternative to jetting off to one of the cheaper tourist hot spots in Europe (which are not so cheap any more) is to rent a holiday caravan on one of the many static caravan holiday parks in the UK. These parks don’t only save you money but provide many benefits including:
1. With school restrictions being placed on when children can take holidays there isn’t the worry of not being able to find affordable flights in peak season. You can just get in your car and drive to the caravan holiday park or even use public transport if you want to.
2. There is no stress involved in booking sufficient rooms for your party in the same hotel or close to each other on the same resort since you can rent a caravan that is big enough to accommodate all of you. And you only pay one rental fee rather than a per person/room rate.
3. Caravan holiday parks can have as much or as little entertainment as you wish. Some have live entertainment, water parks, funfairs, bars, restaurants, children’s clubs and a full fun packed itinerary for family groups. Others are quiet and exclusive offering many facilities but without the noise of a buzzing family holiday park. Some parks have every conceivable facility on site whereas others have facilities nearby.
4. Static caravan holidays are less expensive than other types of holidays but sometimes you can get the holiday further discounted if you negotiate direct with the owner. Occasionally parks have special offers for renting a holiday caravan in peak season because park owners are aware that when children are on holiday from school, the parks are likely to attract more families. Always ask a caravan park operator if there are any special discounts before booking. It may be that you won’t get the caravan rental price discounted but you could get some special passes into the various entertainment facilities.
5. Renting a holiday caravan, particularly a modern one, will invariably include the use of a barbecue, Wi-Fi internet connection, television, swimming pool and tennis courts. If you’re a keen golfer you will find a huge range of caravan holiday parks near to golf courses and if you like water sports choose a park that is near to a beach.
6. Spending time in the countryside is one of the most popular reasons that people give for renting a caravan. If you live in a block of flats, or on a busy street in a large city, there is nothing more refreshing than waking up in a rural environment with spectacular views of mountains, lakes, green fields or rolling hills. Breathing in the fresh country air and listening to the birds singing immediately reduces your stress level.
So renting a holiday caravan is one of the cheapest ways of having a great holiday whether you want one filled with action and entertainment or just a quiet spot to relax. You can find a huge variety of holiday caravans on Rent My Caravan where you can deal direct with the owners to make your booking. You’ll also be able to ask them about the facilities on the caravan holiday park since they will invariably have spent their own holidays there.